Chicks with Hits: Terri Clark, Pam Tillis, Suzy Bogguss – New Date
Chicks with Hits: Terri Clark, Pam Tillis, Suzy Bogguss – New Date:
Hailing from Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada, Terri Clark got her start by playing for tips at Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge, a legendary honky-tonk bar across the alley from Nashville’s historic Ryman Auditorium. In September 2018 was inducted into the Canadian Country Music Hall of Fame. The 3-time JUNO Award winner also holds the honor of being the only Canadian female member of the legendary Grand Ole Opry. She has been named CCMA Female Vocalist of the Year five times and has taken home eight CCMA Fan’s Choice Awards. In total, Terri has had the honor of receiving 19 CCMA Awards. In 2016, Country Gold with Terri Clark debuted.
As the child of Country Music Royalty, Pam Tillis was determined from a young age to find her own way in music as a singer and songwriter. Pam Tillis has always insisted on writing and cutting songs that speak from the soul. Pam is a 15-time CMA nominee and 2-time winner, a 9-time Academy of Country Music Award nominee, a 2-time Grammy award winner and 6-time Grammy nominee, an American Music Award’s nominee. Most recently, a 2 time IBMA nominee and one time winner. She is currently a reoccurring guest on the TV show “Nashville”, performed an extended run on Broadway in New York in Smokey Joe’s Cafe and is a proud member of The Grand Ole Opry. Pam Tillis’ star continues to shine brightly in the 3rd decade of her career.
During the creative explosion that was country music in the 1990s Suzy Bogguss sold 4 million records with sparkling radio hits like “Outbound Plane”, “Someday Soon”, “Letting Go”, and “Drive South”. In 2003 she made an album of modern swing music with Ray Benson of Asleep At The Wheel. An album of original music in 2007 landed her at number 4 on the jazz charts. In 2014 she released Lucky, a collection of songs written by Merle Haggard and interpreted through Suzy’s crystal vocals from the female point of view. Her latest offering, Aces Redux, is a re-recording of her platinum selling album Aces produced by Suzy with fresh arrangements and her signature sparkling vocals. So yes, you can call her a country singer if you want, but really that’s just the beginning.
*Each ticket includes restoration fee
The following protocols are currently in place for Sunrise Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
• Face masks are required for ages two and up at all times. Please bring your own, but if you forget, face masks will available at the door.
• The Theatre will be sanitized before your arrival and during the performance.
• Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
• Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
• If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show.
• All tickets can be scanned. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.