Stellar Entertainment Presents Greggie and The Jets – A Tribute to Elton John – 50% Capacity
Stellar Entertainment Presents Greggie and The Jets – A Tribute to Elton John – 50% Capacity:
Greggie and The Jets at the Sunrise Theatre will take place with a limited seating capacity of 50%. Patrons can buy single tickets or in groups of two only. For larger orders, please contact the Box Office by calling (772) 461-4775 Monday – Thursday 10am to 2pm.
GREGGIE AND THE JETS is an astounding recreation of a classic 1970s Elton John concert, complete with wonderfully accurate instruments and vocals, grand piano, and all the glamour, glasses, and glitz. Bandleader Greg Vadimsky has performed this music since he was a childhood classical piano champion, and his voice will take you back to yesteryear. All the big hits will be featured, as well as the “deep cuts” for everyone who owned all of those gold and platinum albums!! From “Your Song” to “Tiny Dancer”, from “Rocket Man” to “Daniel”, and from “Bennie And The Jets” to “Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me”, the GREGGIE AND THE JETS concert experience is almost the real thing.
*Includes restoration fee
The following protocols are currently in place for Sunrise Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
- Face masks are required for ages two and up at all times. Please bring your own, but if you forget, face masks will available at the door.
- The Theatre will be sanitized before your arrival and during the performance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
- Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show.
- All tickets can be scanned. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.
“Please note: The presenter/host of this event has privately leased the facilities. It is not presented or produced by The Sunrise Theatre and therefore venue management is not responsible for the program and its content.”