H20 Music of Hall and Oates Project- 50% Capacity
Friday, March 05 2021 07:30 PM
H20 Music of Hall and Oates Project- 50% Capacity:
H2O Music of Hall and Oates at the Sunrise Theatre will take place with a limited seating capacity of 50%. Patrons can buy single tickets or in groups of two only. For larger orders, please contact the Box Office by calling (772) 461-4775 Monday – Thursday 10am to 2pm.
H2O – The Hall and Oates Project!
Through the years the amazing talent in and around the Hall and Oates band just continued to develop and expand. Their LIVE performances were just frankly incredible and our goal is to bring that emotion and soulful musical environment into venues across the country and to share the love and respect to the players and writers that were and are the Daryl Hall and John Oates continuing Experience.
FM Generations and Discretion Entertainment are so very proud to present this heartfelt retrospective of the music that helped inspire and shape a generation. We are thrilled to introduce the all star lineup that has been chosen for this live theatrical performance of the amazing library of songs made famous by Daryl Hall and John Oates.
“It is with tremendous pride and respect for all the members of the Hall and Oates project over the years that we honor them all and play the music that spoke to a vast sea of people in a way that will never be forgotten.”
*Includes restoration fee
The following protocols are currently in place for Sunrise Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
- Face masks are required at all times. Please bring your own, but if you forget, face masks will available at the door.
- The Theatre will be sanitized before your arrival and during the performance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
- Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show.
- All tickets can be scanned. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
- Children 2 years old & older must wear a mask.
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.
“Please note: The presenter/host of this event has privately leased the facilities. It is not presented or produced by The Sunrise Theatre and therefore venue management is not responsible for the program and its content.”