Legendary Promotions Presents: Vinny and Vin A of The Bronx Wanderers & Johnny T – 50% Capacity
Tuesday, March 09 2021 07:30 PM
Legendary Promotions Presents: Vinny and Vin A of The Bronx Wanderers & Johnny T – 50% Capacity:
Vinny and Vin A of The Bronx Wanderers at the Sunrise Theatre will take place with a limited seating capacity of 50%. Patrons can buy single tickets or in groups of two only. For larger orders, please contact the Box Office by calling (772) 461-4775 Monday – Thursday 10am to 2pm.
Vinny and Vin A of The Bronx Wanderers make their way to the Sunrise Theatre stage for a night of classic pop, rock, oldies and their signature brand of comedy, up-close & personal like you’ve never seen them. A father and son living the American rock ‘n’ roll dream. Quite possibly the best 90 minutes of ‘50s, ‘60s, ‘70s and more that you will experience on one stage.
Hear these songs as if it was the first time, as Vinny and Vin A of The Bronx Wanderers bring them to life with superlative vocals and musicianship, dynamic enthusiasm and a genuine love of the music they perform. Vinny and Vin A recreate the magic of the era and build an energetic bond with their audience, guaranteeing an evening of toe-tapping, hand-clapping and dancing in the aisles all night long.
Their show tells the stories and plays the music that will take you as close as you can get to having lived the actual experience. They arrive at every show with new material all the time but never leave out the favorites that their fans and audiences have come to love. You won’t want to miss this!
Ticket includes restoration fee*
The following protocols are currently in place for Sunrise Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
- Face masks are required for ages two and up at all times. Please bring your own, but if you forget, face masks will available at the door.
- The Theatre will be sanitized before your arrival and during the performance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
- Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show.
- All tickets can be scanned. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.
“Please note: The presenter/host of this event has privately leased the facilities. It is not presented or produced by The Sunrise Theatre and therefore venue management is not responsible for the program and its content.”