One Night of Queen Performed by Gary Mullen & The Works – Rescheduled New Date
One Night of Queen Performed by Gary Mullen & The Works – Rescheduled New Date:
Celebrating the music of Queen
The Look the Sound the Pomp the Showmanship
Great Britain’s most explosive rock ‘n’ roll tribute show, ONE NIGHT OF QUEEN, makes its annual appearance at the Sunrise Theatre!
Scottish vocalist Gary Mullen is a legend in his homeland for his uncanny ability to channel the late, great Queen front man Freddie Mercury. ONE NIGHT OF QUEEN stars Gary and his band, The Works, and it’s a high-energy, fully-realized Queen concert, featuring state-of-the-art lights, effects and, of course, those classic songs: Bohemian Rhapsody, We Are the Champions, Another One Bites the Dust and We Will Rock You, among many others!
Since 2001, Gary Mullen and ONE NIGHT OF QUEEN have toured virtually non-stop around the U.K., Germany, Portugal, Holland, Belgium, France and New Zealand, playing theaters, arenas and festivals to sell-out crowds on every shore. Rock ‘n’ roll fans couldn’t get enough of Queen.
*Includes restoration fee per ticket
The following protocols are currently in place for Sunrise Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
- Face masks are required at all times. Please bring your own, but if you forget, face masks will available at the door.
- The Theatre will be sanitized before your arrival and during the performance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
- Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show.
- All tickets can be scanned. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.