Special Comedy Corner Event: Preacher Lawson – Get To Know Me Hosted by Casey & Spaz 50% Capacity
Friday, March 12 2021 08:00 PM
Special Comedy Corner Event: Preacher Lawson – Get To Know Me Hosted by Casey & Spaz 50% Capacity:
Preacher Lawson at the Sunrise Theatre will take place with a limited seating capacity of 50%. Patrons can buy single tickets or in groups of two only. For larger orders, please contact the Box Office by calling (772) 461-4775 Monday – Thursday 10am to 2pm.
Since the age of 17, Preacher Lawson has been bringing his brand of goofy, high-energy comedy to the stage. Best known as a finalist in season 12 of NBC’s America’s Got Talent, Preacher made a return for America’s Got Talent: The Champions, where he finished 5th place overall. Spending most of his childhood in Memphis, TN, Preacher moved 20 times before the age of 10. Switching schools taught him how to adapt. Everywhere he would go, he would learn about different people and different cultures, but noticed the one universal language everyone had in common was laughter. Using comedy is how he spoke and warmed up to most people.
He grew as a comedian in Orlando, Florida, and, in 2015, won the title of Funniest Comedian in Florida. He was crowned the winner of the Seattle International Comedy Competition in 2016, and, in 2017, made his TV debut on NBC’s Last Call with Carson Daly and appeared on Comedy Dynamic’s Coming To The Stage. He is based in Los Angeles and currently headlines at major comedy clubs, colleges and theaters throughout the country.
*Includes restoration fee
The following protocols are currently in place for Sunrise Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
- Face masks are required at all times. Please bring your own, but if you forget, face masks will available at the door.
- The Theatre will be sanitized before your arrival and during the performance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
- Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show.
- All tickets can be scanned. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
- Children 2 years old & older must wear a mask.
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.