Stellar Entertainment Jive Talkin’ Tribute to the Bee Gees – 50% Capacity
Thursday, March 04 2021 07:30 PM
Stellar Entertainment Jive Talkin’ Tribute to the Bee Gees – 50% Capacity:
Jive Talkin’ Tribute to the Bee Gees the Sunrise Theatre will take place with a limited seating capacity of 50%. Patrons can buy single tickets or in groups of two only. For larger orders, please contact the Box Office by calling (772) 461-4775 Monday – Thursday 10am to 2pm.
The original and best Bee Gees tribute band are back on tour with a stunning new show and lineup! Prepare to be amazed as the timeless repertoire of the Bee Gees is brought to life with such stunning authenticity and heart-felt sincerity that you will feel as if you are at a real Bee Gees concert! Jive Talkin’ deliver a powerhouse performance that is charged with emotion to produce a show unlike any other, to create a truly nostalgic journey through our most treasured musical memories. From the tender orchestrated 60s classics such as Words, Massachusetts and How Can You Mend a Broken Heart, to the 70s disco classics such as Night Fever, Stayin’ Alive and beyond, this charismatic cast deliver a show that will have you both reaching for your handkerchiefs and dancing in the aisles.
Includes restoration fee
The following protocols are currently in place for Sunrise Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
- Face masks are required for ages two and up at all times. Please bring your own, but if you forget, face masks will available at the door.
- The Theatre will be sanitized before your arrival and during the performance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
- Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show.
- All tickets can be scanned. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.
“Please note: The presenter/host of this event has privately leased the facilities. It is not presented or produced by The Sunrise Theatre and therefore venue management is not responsible for the program and its content.”