The Wailers Featuring Julian Marley 50% Capacity
The Wailers Featuring Julian Marley 50% Capacity:
The Wailers featuring Julian Marley at the Sunrise Theatre will take place with a limited seating capacity of 50%. Patrons can buy single tickets or in groups of two only. For larger orders, please contact the Box Office by calling (772) 461-4775 Monday – Thursday 10am to 2pm.
Not many bands can claim genuine legend status. The Wailers, however, can comfortably claim their place in essential music history. Culture defining; rebel hearts with brave souls embodying the spirit of 70s era-defining reggae. Now playing a special set featuring incredible cuts from Bob Marley’s formidable back catalogue along with a string of greatest hits, The Wailers are giving you a chance to be part of the legacy. Bob Marley and the Wailers recorded, toured and made history together between 1972 and 1981. It was Bob Marley himself that requested the Wailers stay together following his passing. The band will be joined by Bob’s son, Julian, for a special set at the Sunrise Theatre.
*Includes restoration fee
The following protocols are currently in place for Sunrise Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
- Face masks are required at all times. Please bring your own, but if you forget, face masks will available at the door.
- The Theatre will be sanitized before your arrival and during the performance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
- Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show.
- All tickets can be scanned. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
- Children 2 years old & older must wear a mask.
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.