Sunrise Theatre Presents: The Pure Zeppelin Experience – 50% Capacity
Sunrise Theatre Presents: The Pure Zeppelin Experience – 50% Capacity:
The Pure Zeppelin Experience at the Sunrise Theatre will take place with limited seating capacity of 50%. Patrons can buy single tickets or in groups of two only. For larger orders, please contact the Box Office by calling (772) 461-4775 Monday – Thursday 10am to 2pm.
70s rock and roll with a Laser Light show Your Host The Hilarious Casey Peruski
Years ago in days of old, when magic filled the air …
Anyone lucky enough to see Led Zeppelin in concert in the ‘70s came away changed – visceral and tough, the music entered your body, through bone and muscle, and shook you to the very core. The unprecedented mix of power and passion – for the lyrics were sometimes delicately paired with the most combustible music and melodies – made for a rock ‘n’ roll experience unmatched, before or since. Guitarist Jimmy Page summed up his band thusly: “Power. Mystery. And the Hammer of the Gods.”
The hammer has been passed to The Pure Zeppelin Experience, a Florida-based tribute band that reproduces a full Zeppelin concert, the madness and the majesty, to thrilling, chest-pounding effect. These are veteran musicians who’ve sold their souls for a one-way trip on the Stairway to Heaven.
Michael “Spaz” McGoorty, whose dynamic stage presence and a blistering, multi-octave voice make him the heir apparent to Zeppelin front man Robert Plant, is lead singer. “It’s that ‘blues and whiskey’ voice,” McGoorty says. “He puts everything he has into it – he really spills it. Like I always have, too.”
From “Dazed and Confused” and “Ramble On” to “Over the Hills and Far Away” and “Kashmir,” The Pure Zeppelin Experience is the musical, physical and spiritual manifestation of the great Led Zeppelin, for our times. Their explosive show, augmented by a full laser light production, goes for the deep, deep cuts as well as the more well-known Zeppelin numbers.
*Includes restoration fee per ticket
The following protocols are currently in place for Sunrise Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
- Face masks are required at all times. Please bring your own, but if you forget, face masks will available at the door.
- The Theatre will be sanitized before your arrival and during the performance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
- Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show.
- All tickets can be scanned. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.
“Please note: The presenter/host of this event has privately leased the facilities. It is not presented or produced by The Sunrise Theatre and therefore venue management is not responsible for the program and its content.”