The Dance Academy of Stuart Presents: The 21st Annual Lyrical Night at the Sunrise Theatre will take place with a limited seating capacity of 50%. Patrons can buy single tickets or in groups of two only. For larger orders, please contact the Box Office by calling (772) 461-4775 Monday & Thursday 10am to 2pm.
Join us for a beautiful evening of dance, movement and music at the Dance Academy of Stuart’s 21st annual Lyrical Night! This annual tradition features select classes from all three Dance Academy of Stuart locations including lyrical, modern, contemporary and more!
*Ticket includes restoration fee
The following protocols are currently in place for Sunrise Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
- Face masks are required for ages two and up at all times. Please bring your own, but if you forget, face masks will available at the door.
- The Theatre will be sanitized before your arrival and during the performance.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
- Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place on the day of event.
- If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do Main Theatret attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show.
- All tickets can be scanned. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will Main Theatret be handling physical tickets.
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be Main Theatretified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.
“Please Main Theatrete: The presenter/host of this event has privately leased the facilities. It is Main Theatret presented or produced by The Sunrise Theatre and therefore venue management is Main Theatret responsible for the program and its content.”