- I have tickets to a show that has been cancelled. What do I do? You are able to exchange, refund, or donate your tickets via our box office.
- If I use a theatre credit to purchase tickets to a show and the show ends up cancelling, will I get a refund? When a show cancels, tickets purchased with a credit will revert back to a credit voucher.
If a performance you have tickets for has been postponed or rescheduled: Hold on to your tickets for now. Your purchased seats will be valid for the new performance date. More details will be coming when we confirm the new date! Please contact the box office for options. Your support now will prevent price increases and protect ongoing programs. For those who love our venue and want to see us continue after these challenges, please consider making a donation or donating the value of your tickets. We need your help to keep tickets affordable, our venue accessible and upgrades possible.
- How do I find out if my show has been cancelled or postponed? We are working diligently to update our website with the most current information possible on the status of all of our future programming. If an upcoming show cancels or postpones, ticket buyers will be officially notified via email from the Sunrise Theatre.
- If I use a credit to purchase tickets to a show and the show ends up cancelling will I get a refund? When a show cancels, tickets purchased with a credit on your account will revert back to a credit on your account.
- Why does the artist’s website, social media or the newspaper say the show is cancelled but the Sunrise Theatre hasn’t communicated the cancellation to me? We are doing our best to relay the most up to date information to our guests as possible. As things change rapidly we follow our processes to get you the most up to date correspondence as possible.
- How can I continue to support the Sunrise Theatre? We would firstly like to say Thank you!! Thank you!! The Sunrise Theatre relies on a combination of ticket sales and donations to keep our lights on. With your generosity we will get through this together, please make a tax-deductible donation to the theatre or make a purchase for a rescheduled show.
- We also have ongoing raffles and contests which are being posted on our website as they become available. Here are some of the ways you can help
- Donate to our Theatre
- Become a Member
- Purchase tickets to future shows
- Purchase tickets as a gift
- Donate the value of your tickets for a tax-deductible donation
PRINT AT HOME TICKETS
Q: What are Print at Home tickets?
A: ‘Print-At-Home’ tickets are the fastest way to receive your tickets! ‘Print-At-Home’ tickets are paper tickets that you print yourself. Each ticket has a unique barcode that is scanned at the entrance to the event. You MUST print out each ticket. Forget standing in line at “will call”; just present your ‘Print-At-Home’ ticket and gain quicker access to your event.
‘Print-At-Home’ tickets are sent to you as an attached PDF file. Save the attachment (s) on your computer and print them at your convenience. You will receive 2 chances to print your tickets via a link. The first is found on your confirmation receipt at time of purchase. The second is found in the confirmation email sent to you. You must print out ALL the ticket(s) in the pdf file and bring them to the event, NOT the confirmation receipt. There is one page to print out per ticket.
You will need a free program Adobe Reader to open the attachment.
REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER!! Some email accounts such as gmail.com, yahoo.com, hotmail.com, msn.com and aol.com immediately put emails from our ticketing service into a spam/bulk mail folder. Your confirmation email is coming from Sunrise Theatre firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to print ALL your Print-At-Home tickets! If you order more than one ticket, you MUST print EVERY ticket!
Q: How does Print at Home work?
A: It’s fast, simple and convenient! Here’s how it works:
Choose Print at Home as your delivery method.
Purchase your ticket(s).
From Your Order Confirmation Screen:
Once your order is submitted, a “Download Tickets” button will display on your order confirmation page. Click the ” Download Tickets” button and a new window will open up or a pdf file will download directly to your downloads folder. Print your tickets and enjoy the show!
From Your Order Confirmation Email: Click on the “Download Tickets” link in the email. A new window will open up or a pdf file will download directly to your downloads folder. Print your tickets and enjoy the show!
Q: What if I print more than one copy of my ticket or a photocopy is made?
A: Only the first scan of the barcode on your ticket will be allowed entry. Make sure you keep the printed ticket in a safe place like you would cash, and protect it just like you would any other ticket! If more than one copy were to arrive, the barcode scanner will alert the usher that the ticket has already been scanned. If there is a dispute, the purchaser’s name and the last four-digits of the credit card are used to determine the owner of the ticket.
Q: What if I lose my printed ‘Print at Home’ ticket?
A: We can resend a ‘Print at Home’ ticket link from the Box Office. If you reissue your Print-At-Home tickets, your old tickets will be voided. You must bring the most recent tickets to the event; otherwise you will be denied entry.
Q: Is it safe? What if someone duplicates my tickets? A: It’s important to keep your ‘Print-At-Home’ tickets in a safe place after printing. Only the first set of tickets will be allowed entry into the event. If you think someone has duplicated your tickets, please contact the box office immediately.
Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would cash and protect it just like you would any other ticket. If more than one copy is presented, the barcode scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned.
If there is a dispute, the purchaser’s name appears on each ticket. The purchaser’s name and the last four-digits of the credit card are used to determine the owner of the ticket.