- I have tickets to a show that has been postponed or cancelled. What do I do? We recommend that you wait until the new date is announced to decide if you can attend. Once the rescheduled date is announced, if you are no longer able to attend that event, you can exchange your tickets for a future date or alternate show, return the tickets for a tax deductible donation to the Sunrise Theatre, receive a credit voucher or receive a full refund by contacting the ticket office, srtbox@sunrisetheatre.
com or 772-461-4775.
- Is my show going to be cancelled? How will I be notified? We are working diligently to update our website with the most current information possible on the status of all of our future programming. If an upcoming show cancels or postpones, ticket buyers will be officially notified via email from Sunrise Theatre. You can also check back on this page for updates as new information is made available.
- If I use a theatre credit to purchase tickets to a show and the show ends up cancelling, will I get a refund? When a show cancels, tickets purchased with a credit will revert back to a credit voucher.
- Why does the artist’s Website, social media or the newspaper say the show is cancelled but Sunrise Theatre hasn’t communicated the cancellation to me? We are doing our best to relay the most up to date information to our guests as possible.
- How do I find out about future show postponements or cancellations? Please check back as our site will be updated if there are future postponements or cancellations.
- I emailed the ticket office, but haven’t heard back? If you have contacted us via email, please do not send multiple emails, we are responding as quickly as possible to your questions. We appreciate your patience.