UPDATED January 3, 2022
We encourage the use of face masks for all inside the facility. For those fully vaccinated against COVID-19, masks remain optional. Please be aware that this is subject to change.
- All persons may be screened for prohibited items.
- Our facility will be sanitized prior to your arrival.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
- The main lobbies opens one hour prior to performance. For your convenience, early access to theater seating is available. Plan to arrive at least 30 minutes before show time to avoid lines.
- For the safety of others, all persons with suspected illness or have recently been exposed to contagious disease, should not attend. Please contact the box office for options.
While we are committed to providing a clean environment, those entering our property assume risk of exposure, injury and illness and release Sunrise Theatre and the City of Fort Pierce of all liability. Please use discretion.
Please reach out to a staff member if we can assist you. We are here to serve you!
We will continue to adhere and adjust our operating protocols as public health guidelines evolve. Ticket purchasers will be notified by email of specific safety requirements prior to the individual event. If any precautions necessitate a change in seating, ticket holders will be contacted in advance with available options.